Membership (registration form below)
Membership to Healthy Forks includes many benefits to support, empower and educate our clients so they can make informed decisions regarding their healthcare needs. We are have partnered with Wellness Forum Health who is the industry leader in informed healthcare decision making. Healthy Forks Wellness is now a certified Wellness Forum Health Provider and our membership now includes a membership with Wellness Forum Health. Benefits offered through our association with Wellness Forum Health are noted with this icon:
Introduction to Informed Healthcare Decision Making – includes understanding the informed decision making process; how to find and interview health professionals including family practice doctors, pediatricians, mental health professionals, physical therapists, personal trainers; how to read basic blood tests and other commonly administered tests; and other related topics
Wellness 101 – this program teaches the science of diet and health, and the skills needed to adopt a program of dietary excellence TM and optimal habits. A curriculum book and DVD set is included; in some areas, live instruction is provided
Monthly discussion calls
These calls include a topic that we will discuss for the first 10 to 30 minutes and then open it up for questions, comments, successes, struggles or anything else you would like to discuss. If you aren’t a member yet you can register online at our website or contact us.
Members-Only Website – Access to the members only portion of the website which includes:
- Library of Healthy Forks delicious recipes
- Menu plan ideas with grocery lists
- Recommended reading and websites
- Archived monthly discussion calls
- Recorded nutrition classes
- Emailing us with general nutrition questions
- Link to Wellness Forum Health Member Login – Here you will have access Introduction to Informed Decision making, a growing library of over 125 workshops on a variety of topics. New workshops are posted almost every week.
Membership is highly recommended as a way to become an informed consumer so that you can make evidence-based decisions about health-related matters.
Register New Account